Buffalo Food Trucks
Updated September 23, 2016. Added the pierogi truck. Previously: removed Google fonts on this page to help speed page rendering. Twitter embed code has changed, so stuff might be wonky. Trucks that are primarily brick-n-mortar appear farther down the list. Layout tweaked to limit page jumping as feeds load and to make better use of space on mobile.
Note: I am only tracking Twitter accounts from food trucks. If you want to find a truck here and it doesn’t have a Twitter account, hit the Buffalo Eats guide. I also list them at the bottom of this page, which is followed by a list of Rochester trucks.
If you know of one I missed (and that is actually mobile and not just a permanently parked truck), please let me know through my contact page or on the Twitters. Trucks that haven’t tweeted yet in 2016 are gone
I am not adding Bread + Coffee, since it will never, ever move.
Buffalo Food Trucks not on Twitter
I don’t know why. However, you can visit their other online presences:
- The Blue BALLS Bus
- Polish Villa
- You Crack Me Up Truck (its Facebook page is missing)
- Antones at the Fair
- Ricos Pinchos Place
- Big Bossman’s BBQ
- Street Cafe & Halal Foods
- Dram Box Cocktails
Rochester Food Trucks
I don’t go there often enough anymore, so I am not embedding them. However, sometimes they come to Buffalo. Here are a few of them:
- Le Petit Poutine
- Brick N Motor
- Marty’s Meats
- The Meatball Truck
- Cheesed and Confused
- Chefs Catering (no relation to the Buffalo restaurant)
- MidnightSmokin’ BBQ
- Tuscan Wood Fired Pizza
- Smoothies Plus
- Abbott’s Foodtruck
- Hello Arepa (is this one dead?)
Other Buffalo Food Truck Info Sources
Other Buffalo food truck pages (can’t speak to when they are updated):
- Buffalo Eats’ food truck guide.
- CoWork Buffalo’s page.
- The Street Meat, which claims to show the current location of each truck on a map (handy if, like me, you are always looking for the nearest truck). There is also an Android app and an iOS app. I endorse/use neither