If you have any questions, comments, or even corrections about the accessibility of this site, please contact me. While I've worked hard to ensure the accessibility and standards compliance of this site, it is possible I have missed something, so please let me know.
- All of the pages on this site use templates that are validated to the W3C HTML 4.01 Transitional specification and W3C CSS Level 1 and 2.
- The templates of this site also meet all points of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. The pages of this site have been automatically and manually tested and approved.
- The templates of this site meet the requirements for AA compliance with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
The following access keys are in use on this site. I use the recommended UK Government accesskeys standard to determine the access keys. If your browser supports it (most do), you can jump to a specific page or section of a page by pressing
ALT + the access key listed (Windows) or
Control + the access key listed (Macintosh). Later versions of Firefox require the
ALT combination. Firefox will activate the link, but Internet Explorer will only move focus to the link, and you may need to press the
Enter key to activate the link.
- Accesskey S
- Skip navigation
- Accesskey 1
- Home page
- Accesskey 3
- Site map
- Accesskey 4
- Accesskey 8
- Terms and Conditions
- Accesskey 9
- Feedback Form
- Accesskey 0
- Accessibility Statement
- All text on this site, including the menus, can be scaled up or down by the user. Most current browsers allow users to scale the text up or down using the scroll wheel of their mouse in conjunction with the
- This site uses print CSS to make it more page-friendly when printed. Navigation elements are removed, but the breadcrumb and footer are left in place for context. Colors are reduced to black and white. For more advanced browsers, the addresses of links are printed immediately following the link text, and many abbreviations and acronyms are extended in parentheses on the printed page as well.