I generated (and then tweaked) this accessibility statement from the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool. You can probably do this for your own site without needing a plug-in, vendor, or extra human.
Adrian Roselli LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. I am continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Adrian Roselli LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of AdrianRoselli.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff (me).
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. AdrianRoselli.com is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
Partial or full implementation of the following Level AAA Success Criteria:
- 1.3.6 Identify Purpose (WCAG 2.1),
- 1.4.8 Visual Presentation,
- 2.1.3 Keyboard (No Exception),
- 2.3.2 Three Flashes,
- 2.3.3 Animation from Interactions (WCAG 2.1),
- 2.4.8 Location,
- 2.4.9 Link Purpose (Link Only),
- 2.4.10 Section Headings,
- 2.5.5 Target Size (WCAG 2.1),
- 2.5.6 Concurrent Input Mechanisms (WCAG 2.1)
The following access keys are in use on this site. I use the (formerly) recommended UK Government accesskeys standard to determine the access keys. If your browser supports it (most do), you can jump to a specific page or section of a page by pressing ALT + the access key listed (Windows) or Control + the access key listed (Macintosh). Later versions of Firefox require the Shift + ALT combination. Firefox will activate the link, but Internet Explorer will only move focus to the link, and you may need to press the Enter key to activate the link.
- Accesskey S
- Skip navigation
- Accesskey 1
- Home page
- Accesskey 3
- Site map
- Accesskey 4
- Accesskey 8
- Terms and Conditions
- Accesskey 9
- Feedback Form
- Accesskey 0
- Accessibility Statement
This site uses print CSS to make it more page-friendly when printed. Navigation elements are removed, but the breadcrumb and footer are left in place for context. Colors are reduced to black and white. The addresses of links are printed on the page, and many abbreviations and acronyms are extended in parentheses on the printed page as well.
I welcome your feedback on the accessibility of AdrianRoselli.com. Please let me know if you encounter accessibility barriers on AdrianRoselli.com:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
AdrianRoselli.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, Narrator, Orca screen readers; Windows, macOS, iOS, Android voice control plus Dragon; Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, Chromium browsers (mobile and desktop).
AdrianRoselli.com is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 11 may have issues with some of the structure; Safari with VoiceOver (macOS and iOS) has issues related to list exposure (a known Safari bug/feature); Chrome, Firefox, Safari have assorted issues with tables (known browser bugs).
Accessibility of AdrianRoselli.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite my best efforts to ensure accessibility of AdrianRoselli.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact me if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for AdrianRoselli.com:
- Comments from users: Users may not use mark-up (correct or otherwise), good link text, or links to accessible resources in their comments. because I do not re-write comments.. . Contact me..
Adrian Roselli LLC assessed the accessibility of AdrianRoselli.com by the following approaches:
- User feedback (people are happy to point out errors).
An evaluation report for AdrianRoselli.com is available at: https://webaim.org/projects/million/lookup?domain=adrianroselli.com (the single issue listed is a confirmed false positive).
This statement was created on 9 December 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.