Slides: Role of Design in Accessibility — VilniusJS Meet-up
While in town for You Gotta Love Frontend, I was invited to present this talk at the VilniusJS meet-up. There were only a couple designers in the audience, so I did a little on-the-fly reframing — namely to explain the value of a designer on a team. I only went over my time slot by a lot, and few people dozed off, so an overall win. Slides follow…
Or view the slides at Slideshare.
I mentioned these during my talk.
- How to design for accessibility
- Inclusive Design Principles
- Text spacing bookmarklet
- Colour Contrast Analyser
- Reading order bookmarklet
There were two tweets. One was mine.
Two great talks at @VilniusJS tonight:— Adrian Roselli 🗯 (@aardrian) May 14, 2019
• Eugene Furseyeu & Roman Lyubimov on Reactive coding patterns with RxJS,
• @dougsillars on using AR to build an art gallery in the browser. pic.twitter.com/LZKxApV7jS